Monday, March 23, 2009

A little slap on the hand

Hello all,

I've been monitoring your blogging (through Bloglines!) and as of today, 10 out of 24 students have not completed the task part of the e-tivity. Only 1 group (Group 3) has the posts on RSS feeds from all its members and can, therefore, move on the the respond part of the e-tivity. So before things get out of control, let me establish a few rules.

1 - If you decide to attend this course, you have to do the e-tivities. Blogging is about creating communities and communities are only created if members participate. Like some of my past students, you may eventually create your own community, but when you first start blogging it's important to have readers and that's what you all are for one another.

2 - Complete the task part by the deadline so you will have time to do the respond part as well. If you have difficulties, write a comment to your peers' blogs letting them know.

3 - Write something interesting, and write well ;-)

If you feel you are not up to this, let me know. I don't think I'm asking too much of you, but, again, let me know if you think I am.

See you on Wednesday for another technological adventure :-)

Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah, I didn't write anything in my blog but I came to the lecture last tuesday. I still have some work to do with my blog and bloglines activity, I know. I wanted just to let you know I will do everything as soon as possible.
Bye Arianna

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Can you help me, please?
I tried to send my comments to Elena Migliorini's and Arianna's blogs using a PC of the University of Padua. Unfortunately, the comments were sent with Mario Bianchi Chiarani's account.
Bye, thanks
Francesca M.