Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We've figured out two ways to insert images in a post, i.e. two ways to get the url to insert once you've clicked on the image icon in the menu where you make a new post.

If you're using Firefox, right click on the image and select "copy image location" or "copia indirizzo immagine".

If you're using Explorer, right click on the image and select "properties" or "proprietà" and there you will find the url of the image.

Copy the url and paste it in the insert image box when you're making your post.

It might be a good idea to keep two windows open!

Sarah

1 comment:

Elena said...

Dear Alex,
I found interesting what you wrote because I feel exactly the contrary!!!! I spent 2 weeks in the montains when I was younger and since that time I can spend maximum a couple of days in the mountains. I remember a "terrible" experience exactly in the Tre cime di Lavaredo. I spent whole days walking under the sun, along a steep paths and when we reached the top of the mountains..I was a bit disappointed! To be honest, the landscapes were beautiful, birds were singing, there was a soft breeze but..too peaceful for me!! Maybe it was also because I wasn't phisically prepared, because the people I was with weren't that funny...In fact, I think it is pleasant waking up early, enjoing the calm of a place, but personally I prefer the city, having a hot capuccino while reading a magazine and walking along streets where you can stop at at a shop window ;-)