Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Feedback: e-tivity 5, Step 2

Here they are corrected.

explained to us

I think this is a great resource because you can collect all the web pages you like or need in a safe place

So, people, why not use it?

This week we got to know feed aggregators, in particular bloglines.

everything you want to know is there

websites where information is updated regularly, i.e. online newspapers, blogs and the like

many websites

playlist, but I couldn't so I thought

it is really convenient

to take advantage of it

more efficiently

informed of any subject

added new sites to my network

add them to your list

wasting time while doing a search

syndication feeds

lies oi the fact

automatically notified through Internet

This means having the possibility to us this time doing something else and surfing the Web.

First of all we subscribed to Bloglines, which is free. After creating an account on Bloglines we started adding feeds. Feeds are our favourite websites and blogs. An aggregator is a programme which collects each update from our favourite blogs and websites and lets us read them.

we can even create playlists where blogs and websites belonging either to the same topic or semantic area can be collected and then viewed

I'm interested in

changes (and what changes!?) have been made

As has already happened with the previous e-tivities, when we were asked to learn to use new tools, this time I had little problems at first as well.

without going crazy

Aggregators such as Bloglines are a new (for me!) way of surfing / to surf the net and checking new information on / from your favourite websites and blogs.

However, I think that I won’t often use aggregators out of this class because I don't have a blog. I do not regularly take part in blog discussions and I keep in touch with my friends abroad only using Messenger, Skype or Bebo; therefore, I surf the net only when I am looking for some specific information.

get into trouble

----

What I did was adding all classmates spare huge amounts of time but being the tool userfriendly I will use it for personal purposes too. look for updates from every computer Hope to hearing from you soon
accustomed to use it,My computer knowledge is improving day by day and I am very happy about that.you do not have to go to your favorite websites and check them out everyday but you get informed when new information is added.Websites which are regularly updated offer the possibility to subscribe to their site and consequently news aggregators visit the site and collect new information for you.One interesting site I subscribedif you subscribe you will be able to choose from a huge list the topics that interest youTuesday I lost Sarah's explanation on how to use this aggregatorfollowing either her instructions and those posted by SarahWhat a GREAT feeling, in the end it wasn't that difficult!!!most of timeswithout fearing to lose everythingworked out to youA new mission for us this week, but I'm getting used to that, I'm becoming more self-confident, or maybe just resigned!Anyway this week task was not so difficult, on the contrary, to tell the truth, it was easy!I'm sure I'll use feeds aggregators as much as I can also after this English course has finished!

No comments: