Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A guest!

Dear Sarah and dear peers,

tomorrow morning I'd like to introduce my American friend from California to you. Her name is Adriana, she spent one year in Padua as an exchange student, two years ago. I had the fantastic opportunity to meet her and we did the tandem learning project together.
Now, she is in Padua on holiday till Friday and I'd like to introduce her to you. May I ask her to attend our last lesson on Wednesday? I think it would be interesting to share our experience with her and we could ask her to give her own opinion on our wiki-pages as well. ;)

Sarah, let me know if you agree with my proposal and if you think it's a good idea, please.
Thank you very much!
See you tomorrow then.

Martina

1 comment:

Giada said...

Dear Sarah,
I have a terrible problem with the Wiki page(group 12 College life vs University life): I was trying to fix the layout- actually I was trying to place a photo right under my paragraph- and part of the wiki disappeared...could you please take a look at it?
Thank you,
Giada