Monday, March 05, 2007

No lesson tomorrow

Dear all,

I don't know if you knew (I certainly didn't!) that tomorrow morning is the inauguration of the Academic Year 2006-2007 (only in Italy would this take place in March!). Consequently, I've been informed today, the labs in Maldura will be closed until 14.30 tomorrow Tuesday, March 6. This means no lesson.

I'm disappointed, but we'll get by online anyway. Tomorrow I will post your e-tivity for the week and some feedback on the past week's e-tivity.

You've all done such a nice job with the first one that I'm very much looking forward to the next few ones.

My mother is off, back to the States so my life is a bit more normal now - I should be more present from now on. Thanks for being patient.

See you all next week, if not online before.

Sarah

No comments: