Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Group A: Davide

london underground...this is another picture that I took when I was in London...

I've chosen this picture because the experience I did in London is the greatest I've ever done.I think you cannot say "yeah,I know London!!!"...If you went there just for holiday...London is more than Piccadilly Circus, British Museum, Big Ban and London Bridge...London is a mixture of cultures and traditions...London is the bus I got to go to work every morning....London is my Canadian flatmate Andrew ....London is the Boxing day...and the bank where I tried to open my own account...London is the first check by which I paid the rent...but...the most important...London is the time that made me grow...well...that's all for now buddy!!!
here are some websites I visit...the first is www.thisislondon.co.uk
here you can find news about London...while...if you want news from Spain go here....if you are looking for a flat in London go to www.moveflat.co.uk..I used it.....but be careful!!!...cuz there are some landlords who try to cheat you...well...the last site I visit regards dogs...remember...there are not viciuos dogs but there are bad masters...

5 comments:

Niko said...

Hello there, London must be an amazing city, I've been just to Nottingham but I want to go to Britain again. But not London. You write a heartfelt comment about this city though. U used slang words, that's a good thing to get one's language updated. I was able to find just a typo so... that's a good thing. Ok, that's enough. See u around! Ciao.

Elena B said...

Hello Davide! You're right... I had quite a brief experience in London but the meltingpot of different ethnic groups and cultures in London is really amazing. I remember I visited an area of London, it's called Soho.. I don't think it's one of the best areas in London but I recall I got puzzle by the number of different shops that sold products coming from all over the world... It was fantastic! See you on Monday! Bye

Anna B said...

Hi! I visited London only once, but I think it has been the quickest visit ever!! I was waiting for my flight to Toronto, and I had ten hours free, so... I have to say that I can hardly imagine how big, how colourful (:p) and how incredible London is! A cousine of mine lived there for three years, but she still does not feel to know that city perfectly! Mmh, maybe we could organize a trip for Group A...

elisac said...

Hi Davide!I perfectly agree with you, London is a wonderful city. I've been in London when I was 17: I stayed there 2 weeks and I was in a college. You are right when you say that it is a mixture of cultures and traditions and not just famous for its monuments. Life is really exciting in this city: you can get in touch with people coming from every country of the world and learn many custums and traditions.
As far as websites are concerned, I find very interisting the one about dogs, I love them and of course I will visit it. Anyway, the other two are very useful if you are planning to visit London!
See you on Monday, bye
Elisa

sara said...

Hi Davide! From your post it's clear that London is a little part of you...I've never been there, but my next trip will be to London...I would like to spend there some months, maybe after the university...first of all because my English is almost terrible, secondly because such experiences help you to grow! see you...bye!